انضم إلينا في إحداث تأثير عالمي في مجال الرعاية الصحية
The pioneers of technology and innovation in healthcare is a platform that brings together entrepreneurs and global leaders to produce influential innovations and technologies that will shape the future of healthcare practices in the world.
24 inventors were able to receive prizes through the pioneers of technology and innovation in Health care program 2018. We promise that the cash and in-kind prizes of this year will be more valuable. Apply now to transform your innovation or idea into a marketable product and create a global impact.
Use of large data
It transforms healthcare through the use of large data through analysis, planning, management, shorthand, planning, generating results, and obtaining value from information of immense size and diversity with speed and high accuracy. Analytical innovators in health care must adapt this evolutionary approach to analysis, focusing on the use of prediction and description to create small models by leveraging large data.
In order to qualify for cash and in-kind prizes, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an individual, organization or startup company anywhere in the world
- To have an idea or innovative technology that has the potential to solve the challenges of the pioneers of technology and innovation in health care program
- To review the technology and innovation pioneers in healthcare courses to complete your application.
TIP Healthcare is composed of three categories. You should choose the one that appeals to you and your aims:
- Patent: Protect your intellectual property.
- Proof of concept: Develop your Proof of concept into a working prototype.
- Startup: Turn your invention into a marketable product.
The patent is an exclusive right granted to the invention. The patent owner has the right to decide how–or whether–this invention can be used by others.
The idea must meet the following criteria:
- Should be based on technology
- Must be innovative
- It has to be new.
- Health care must be related to health technology
- Should not be disclosed to the public
Subjects whose patents cannot be patented are plant varieties, animal species, biological means for the production of plants and animals, diagnostic methods, treatments and surgeries for humans and animals, and discoveries of scientific and mathematical principles and methods as well as inventions that may Violates public order, morality, business directives, rules, methods, performing mental activities, or playing games, any non-integrated applications.
Any global participant, business organization, academic institution or governmental organization with an innovation in healthcare should provide evidence of:
- Ownership of the health care Project
- Prototype with a technological readiness level of stage 5 or higher
- Acquisition of the right to market the project
- Acquisition of the right to disclose information relating to the project
Participants who have ideas that are not patented may apply to the application form category. These ideas may be:
- Lack of renovation
- Lacks clarity
- Lacks industrial application
- She can't be granted a patent.
You should also proceed to prove the applied model if you already have a patent and want to convert your project into a tool, concept or usable concrete technology.
If you represent an emerging company, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have an innovative idea related to health care or health technology
- If your company is based on technology
- Preferably, have been created in the market in a period ranging from one to two years
- To be patented about the applied model
A Patent is an exclusive right granted for an invention. It provides the patent owner with the right to decide how-or whether-the invention can be used by others.
The idea should fulfill the following criteria:
- It had to be Inventive.
- It had to be a novel.
- It had to be healthcare and Health-tech related.
- It has not been disclosed to the public.
Subject Matters which ann't patentable is Plant varieties, animal species, biological methods of producing plants and animals Diagnostic methods, treatments and surgical operations needed for humans and animals Scientific and mathematical principles Discoveries and methods Invention that may lead to a violation of the public order or morals. Guides, rules or methods followed to conduct business or perform mental activities or play games Applications that are not augmented applications
Any Global Participant, commercial organization, academic institution and government organization with a healthcare innovative: you need to provide evidence of:
- Ownership of the healthcare project.
- Prototype in Technology Readiness Level (TRL) stage of 5 or higher is a plus.
- The right to commercialize the project.
- The right to disclose information in respect of the project.
The participant with ideas that is not patentable may apply for a proof concept. These ideas may include:
- Lack of Novelty.
- Lack of industrial applicability.
- Cannot be patented.
You should also proceed with a proof of concept if you already has a patent and want to turn your project on paper into a tangible, usable device, concept or technology.
If you are a startup should fulfill the following criteria:
- An innovative healthcare & Health-tech idea.
- A technology-based Company.
- It is preferably established in the market between 1-2 years.
- Has obtained a patent or run a POC.
إنجازات العام الماضي
No, there is no fee to apply, and it takes only about 40-45 minutes to complete the application.
Yes, all disclosed information will be treated as confidential and will be an integral part of the patent registration process under the integration program of the Department of Economic Development-Abu Dhabi, the leading IP support program in the United Arab Emirates since 2011.
Formal applications will be opened by the end of January 2019, and the deadline for submission is June 2, 2019.
The pioneers of technology and innovation in health care program provides participants with customized and effective learning opportunities. Most competitions simply control your concept without helping you learn from experience. Participants in this program receive comments not only related directly to patents, proof of concept and start-up registrations, but also an opportunity to formally identify a wide network of health care professionals and to establish themselves in the movement of technology pioneers and innovation in health care The emerging
No, you can be at the stage of the idea or practical process of the project.
All ideas will be considered as long as they contribute to the following three challenges:
- Promoting the independence of people with determination (s) through assistive technology
- Transforming healthcare data into useful analytics
- Innovative methods and techniques that address obesity in children.
No, you can compete individually or as part of a team that has as many members as possible.
All requests receive notifications of their results. The participants selected for follow-up to the next stage receive specific instructions for follow-up.
The scope of the challenge does not include the R & D path, but if research and development has already been done and innovation is in the patent stage, or the idea or stage of the startup, you are welcome to participate in any of the related tracks.
Registrants can send more than one patented application or prove the idea or startup company by creating different accounts with different emails, but the same personal information for each application.